cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Market Insights API Application

Is anyone using the market insights API?? I see that its a limited release so I would need to apply to use it. Is ebay accepting applications and is it testable in sandbox?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Market Insights API Application

@rilivin0 wrote:

Is anyone using the market insights API?? I see that its a limited release so I would need to apply to use it. Is ebay accepting applications and is it testable in sandbox?

Marketplace Insights API: I'm not using it and don't know anyone who is, but word on the street is that it's very difficult to get approved by eBay to gain access to it in Production. And if they do approve you, it's only for certain verticals/meta-categories. However, the sandbox should be available to everyone, if you want to start coding/playing with it.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Market Insights API Application

Hi @rilivin0 

Terapeak is an exclusive eBay insights tool for market analysis. Terapeak uses recent eBay supply, demand and pricing data to help you determine what to sell, when to sell it and at what price to sell it for.

You can use Terapeak to research market trends based on real data from millions of eBay transactions to effectively strategize your sales.

With Terapeak you can research recent price trends in the marketplace and sales data for millions of items, to optimize your listings and improve your sales velocity. Analyze markets, categories, competition, hot trends and products to find the best-selling items on eBay.

Best Regards,
eBay Developer Support
Message 3 of 3
latest reply