cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Developer Program - I am Baffled

I have been selling on eBay AND IN GOOD STANDING for over 15 years. Applied for developers account several years ago. Accepted then shortly after rejected W/ NO EXPLANATION. & have been rejected ever since. My business has expanded to the point I need to have access to the tools available & gaining access to the developer program is very important to continually expand my business. Nearly 50% of my listing are executed on file exchange and by the end of the year I hope it to be 95%.

Over the years I have continually submitted (30+ times) the "My account registration was rejected" with absolutely no response. When on the phone with cs I always ask for their help regarding this problem and have never even been close to speaking to a cs or rep in the developers program.

I am reaching out for advice or hope a dp rep will contact me..

Thanks FOR ANY HELP!

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Developer Program - I am Baffled

I'm not sure why so many applications are being rejected. You can appeal here:

Developer Account - rejectedDeveloper Account - rejected

ShipScript has been an eBay Community volunteer since 2003, specializing in HTML, CSS, Scripts, Photos, Active Content, Technical Solutions, and online Seller Tools.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Evidently you did not read my full post. I have over 30 times through the years.

Terry

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

My apologies, I did miss the verbiage of your appeal.  If your appeals have failed, I'm not sure how you can proceed because you would be unable to access developer support. As far as I know, Customer Service has no access to developer support.

Perhaps developer_support@ebay  can advise.

ShipScript has been an eBay Community volunteer since 2003, specializing in HTML, CSS, Scripts, Photos, Active Content, Technical Solutions, and online Seller Tools.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

It would be nice if someone with access to developer support would copy this links post and send the message so that it would be seen by someone that could actually do something about it or forward it to the proper person..

Again, I am baffled that I am being ignored, refused, blocked etc.. with no explanation or info on how to overcome my situation.

Terry

Message 5 of 5
latest reply