cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you help me identify this doll> MICHELE SEVERINO 1995 vinyl & cloth doll for Effebee Dolls

This doll is lovely with her lavender eye color. She is a Baby doll. Made for Effenbee Dolls by Michelle Severino.

I am actually the original owner, but was going through cancer treatments that whole year and not much memory of events, etc. I cannot find anything when searching the web. Help!

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Re: Can you help me identify this doll> MICHELE SEVERINO 1995 vinyl & cloth doll for Effebee

Pic?

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

Re: Can you help me identify this doll> MICHELE SEVERINO 1995 vinyl & cloth doll for Effebee

Need to see a photo

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

Was it around 1995?

Michelle Severino did one called Cuddle Bundles

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

If you Google:  Michelle Severino Dolls

you should be able to find it

Message 5 of 12
latest reply

severino2.jpg

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

Nothing, other than the boy doll lined on eBay.
Message 7 of 12
latest reply

The next step I would recommend is to lay her down and measure her in inches from top head to bottom of feet? Oh and please state is her face, hands and feet soft vinyl or are they hard porcelain or ceramic?

Message 8 of 12
latest reply

Is this your doll?

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

If so they are just calling her 18” 1995 Severino Baby. Is she marked 1995 on back of head near neck or on neck or anywhere else? 

Message 10 of 12
latest reply

http://dollmamasden.com/dollsl-z.htm

Scroll down to Odds & Ends under Various Makers (they are calling her eyes pink).

Marie Osmond collects these kind.

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

Same doll, but different clothing. Thanks!

Message 12 of 12
latest reply