cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cartier watches

Hi. I would love any info on these watches. Thank you all so much. (in advance)

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Cartier watches

Take them to a jewelry store that sells high end watches and maybe they can help. We can tell nothing by a picture of the watch face. There are many fake Cartier watches.
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Cartier watches

You can also try and pop the backs. The fakes usually come off super easily. Also, the one with diamonds looks really uneven. Cartier uses beautifully matched stones so depending on lighting that’s a pretty easy tell on the one.

Agree, any decent jeweler can tell you immediately. 

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Cartier watches

Thank you. I did some research & they passed every test for real. I do agree with you that I should take them over to Cartier to look at.  That would be the best thing to do.

Thanks

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Cartier watches

Whoa...Your watches, but I sure wouldn’t take them to Cartier until you’ve taken them to a quality jeweler to look at. I have no idea if Cartier will even comment or authenticity or if they confiscate counterfeits which I believe they have the right to do.

IMO what you should do if to take them to a fine jeweler and they’ll be able to make a call immediately. If they confirm authenticity then you can professionally authenticate each one for $7.50 prior to selling, if you’re selling them.

IMO Cartier is best having nothing to do with this process unless you first determine that they are authentic but need repairs and you choose Cartier to do the repairs which will be incredibly expensive. This one I know from experience. I can’t believe what I pay them for a battery replacement but no one has ever touched my watch but them, and I’d rather not change that although I think about it.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Cartier watches

Thanks, will do. Won't be selling them on ebay even if they are real.
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Cartier watches

The jeweler would need to remove the back,they have a special tool for that, and check the mechanism for the Cartier stamp,that is not cost effective for fakes.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Cartier watches

Thank you
Message 8 of 8
latest reply