cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No help from police regarding my Rolex Red Submariner. Would a lawyer or someone else be of help?

Hi, I lost my old Rolex, a red Submariner from 1971 I got from my father, back in 2002 in an assult on the streets of Naples and now after many years a trace was finally found of it in Barcelona, but police won't do anything. I got a picture out of the seller as shown below of the serial number and by the picture it seems as my serial number 3059778 is now changed to 3059722. For me it is clear that the last 2-3 numbers are different in sharpness and engraving, and the "Stainless Steel" text above was hit by the same operation too. Finally the original last digit 8 is still visible behind the new and last 2 as highlighted below. But will anyone be able to help with this now that Spanish police won't?  what would you do?

Screenshot_20240220_143454_Photos.jpgsmartselect_20200816-132328_photos.jpgsmartselect_20200816-132419_photos_2.jpg

they just replied that "they did not encounter anything suspicious" and communication with them is extremely difficult. Thanks in advance and best regards!
Italian and Danish police seems way different to work with.  

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0