cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Refunds Option on Sellers listing.

Just curious and a bit new not to Ebay but selling side. When listing a preowned item properly and all is 100% on the listing,   i have the option of stating No Refunds but right under  No Refunds.( Ebay buyer Protection.)

Kn per say what i deal in Vintage Time Pieces  a Clock that has been run a bit in Sellers Possession checks out, how long does he get to enjoy the free use of the item before he still can return it and force me into a refund.?  Also the listing makes the Seller look like he double standardizing his Policy. Hard to basically Warranty a preowned item thats allready 100+ years old for 1 day or 30 days.  What instances does your no refund policy ovee ride EbY Protection to buyer? Or can it? Sorrynfor the lengthy post. I started placing i accept refund 14 days but it invites more refunds also. Thanks.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

No Refunds Option on Sellers listing.

@stepsintime wrote:

Just curious and a bit new not to Ebay but selling side. When listing a preowned item properly and all is 100% on the listing,   i have the option of stating No Refunds but right under  No Refunds.( Ebay buyer Protection.)

Kn per say what i deal in Vintage Time Pieces  a Clock that has been run a bit in Sellers Possession checks out, how long does he get to enjoy the free use of the item before he still can return it and force me into a refund.?  Also the listing makes the Seller look like he double standardizing his Policy. Hard to basically Warranty a preowned item thats allready 100+ years old for 1 day or 30 days.  What instances does your no refund policy ovee ride EbY Protection to buyer? Or can it? Sorrynfor the lengthy post. I started placing i accept refund 14 days but it invites more refunds also. Thanks.

Sorry, that's wrong. You have the option of stating "No Returns". A VERY common saying on this board is "No Returns does not mean No Refunds!!!"

Buyer's Money Back Guarantee protections for most categories are 30 days after last estimated delivery date or actual delivery date. This does not include charge backs from payment institutions which can give the buyer that right up to 6 months in some cases.

You should read the Money Back Guarantee. Important to read for buyers and sellers alike.

Your return policy will never override the Money Back Guarantee. If you accept returns, you accept returns for ANY reason including buyers remorse. If you have a return policy, you don't get to pick and choose. If you have no Returns, you can refuse remorse returns, but you are still subject to MBG. The Money Back Guarantee does not cover "remorse" returns (Don't like it, changed mind, etc...). MBG covers Not As Described, Not Received, Broken, Damaged, etc.

Policy is a lot to read, but very important to read it and read it all, and then read it again, and maybe read it a 3rd time for good measure. (That's my advice at least).

https://www.ebay.com/help/policies/ebay-money-back-guarantee-policy/ebay-money-back-guarantee-policy...

Message 2 of 2
latest reply