Vintage
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Please help ID 3 tier glass COLORFUL stacking candy dish

Hi, this was among my Grandmother's Estate & I cannot seem to I.D. The color appears to be fired on the inside. Any help would be greatly appreciated! It reminds me of the Pyrex bowls I have but I'm at a loss. Photo search comes up with nothing. Than...

20211018_104921.jpg

Fusion-IO, IoDrive 1, Extremely rare find.

I have an original Fusion-IO, IoDrive from 2007-2008. It was the very first PCI-Express storage device ever sold. This is the only two-part board design and is the 160GB version v2 board. It was accompanied by the 80GB version which was either stolen...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! bidding

I have an item up for bid at $22.99. There are two bidders that have bid $22.99 on the item with 2 days to go. Seems fishy, what is going on here?

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Puerto Rican Decorative Plate

Hi all,I'm stumped and could use your help. I found this plate and figured out the shield belongs to Puerto Rico and the words translate to "John is his name," which is the Puerto Rican motto. I can't figure out what the fortification is on the front...

IMG_20210916_171522.jpg IMG_20210916_171639.jpg

Teapot lid with stick attached

Hi all, I picked up this teapot at an estate sale and the lid has a stick that extends into the tea water. What is that!! I've never seen this before. Any ideas??TIA

DSC05353.JPG DSC05352.JPG

Resolved! Help identify mystery item - no idea what it is

It’s a barbell shaped little stick with a hand painted face (stylistically looks like the 1920’s). 1 end screws off, and the back has a hole in center. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!   

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

contact ebay

How do I start a chat with ebay?

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Unusual Noritake Bowls

Hi all,I picked up these little bowls at an estate sale and don't know what on earth they would be used for. They're too big to be salt pots and too small to be bone dishes. Any ideas?Tia

DSC05153.JPG

Manage account setting.

How do you get to "manage your settings" ? I don't want Ebay to kept setting my items at "make offer". and I can not find this setting they kept telling me to go to so that I can end Ebay from adding this to most of my listings. I am NOT computer sma...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Carved Wax Seals and Walrus. Questions.

Has anyone ever seen this type of carved all sculpted wax figurine? The base of one is signed and dated, but I'm unable to decipher either. Having difficulty finding anything similar. All I get on eBay are "Wax seals," the kind for use on the back of...

Wax Seal and Babies 1.jpg Wax Seal On Stand 1.jpg Wax Walrus 1.jpg Wax Walrus 8.jpg