cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buyer not paid for multiple auctions &no response from the buyer after auction ended

So my multiple lots ended 2 days ago I've been trying to contact the buyer with no response I'm supposed to wait 4 days but I have no contact with them they will not respond what do I do

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Buyer not paid for multiple auctions &no response from the buyer after auction ended

One person bought all three listings? 

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Re: Buyer not paid for multiple auctions &no response from the buyer after auction ended

Unless you had IMMEDIATE PAYMENT REQUIRED, your buyer had four days to pay for his purchases.

On the fifth day, you can cancel the order, citing as the reason that the buyer didn't pay.

There is no need to contact buyer any more.

There is, however, a need for you to do more reading about a seller's options if a transaction goes wrong. 

For starters, you need to lose your "do not accept returns" statement.  If a buyer opens an item not as described case, you will be required to send the buyer a return label and to reimburse him in full upon receipt of returned item.  Again, need to do more reading.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Recommend you block buyer after you cancel order, if sounds like a scam. 

Message 4 of 4
latest reply