cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need some information about Holt Renfrew fur hat

Hello, I have a Holt Renfrew fur hat and I'm trying to find some info about it.  I know it's real fur but would like to know what type (mink?) and what decade it was made.  Also, it is pretty small (18-19 inches around) so would it be a child's? I can't find anything else like it online.  I've attached pictures of the hat and label.  Thanks so much! PS, don't know why the pics are upside down but don't know how to fix that 🙂 Can email them if anyone needs better pics.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

The fur is Cross Mink (do a search on Cross Mink to verify) -  I do not think that it is a child's hat.  It is kind of hard to tell w/the pics displayed as they are.  

One more thing that I forgot - if you plan on listing it, be sure to check for importing furs - some countries (like Canada) will not allow the import of fur.  Best of luck!

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

The fur is Cross Mink (do a search on Cross Mink to verify) -  I do not think that it is a child's hat.  It is kind of hard to tell w/the pics displayed as they are.  

One more thing that I forgot - if you plan on listing it, be sure to check for importing furs - some countries (like Canada) will not allow the import of fur.  Best of luck!

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Thanks so much!

Message 3 of 3
latest reply