cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Would you find this helpful ...larger pic/negative of coin?

Hello everyone! I am new at the picture taking of coins and wondering if this would benefit potential customer and

fellow avid collectors...what do you think of this coin. I have noticed this on Wexler's Coin list of pages and they

call this worthless doubling. I am a newbie and ocd at this cherry pickin lately. I have a few listed now check them out.

Thank you for any comments i am continuing to educated myself and open to discussion on coins........by the way

i have been selling junk jewelry for years so drop on by and check out my little part of the world.......ebay seller:3Xnocharm

Roxane Thompson
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Would you find this helpful ...larger pic/negative of coin?

here are the other pics what do you think? Worthless doubling or Not??

Roxane Thompson
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Howdy,cool to meet ya.I am Soder.sending this from my phone so it's not as easy as my iPad which shall be lying on a little bit. And I said logging on. As you can tell I'm dictating this not writing it down because the keys are too small. The problem with the photo is that you're not going to have a double die of the day and the Denver Mint mark. So if they both show the same doubling then machine doubling. I don't know if this is it in legible but I'll be linking on through my iPad in about half hour and I'll check back in. Glad to have chatted for a second talk soon. Later
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I suggest that if you are going to do cherry picking you may consider buying both volumes of 1 and 2 of the cherry pickers guide. Most errors that are worth something are listed in these books. Again I said MOST are listed. None the less it will explain a lot of what you are looking for. You may also consider joining CONECA. It is a good error group its error numbers are also listed in these 2 books. As a matter of fact I am a member of CONECA and ANA along with being a paid member of NGC. Good luck on your endevors.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply