cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I've got return message like this how can be solve

My account is new. At first I was able to use the React API to edit my Listing just fine. It has good response. But after the store account enabled Monthly Store yesterday. As a result, there is an outstanding balance without realizing it. When I realized it, I immediately paid, but the API didn't respond to me.

I want to update my listing such html description, SKU and other by Trading API Service. I've got message return as below picture.

How long do I have to wait? Or does anyone have a solution to this problem? Over 100 of my products are waiting for the Product Description update from my database. I can't do it manually one by one.

Capture.JPG

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: I've got return message like this how can be solve

@phubestz 

The warning is informational only. I get that message occasionally as well. The listings still post.

ShipScript has been an eBay Community volunteer since 2003, specializing in HTML, CSS, Scripts, Photos, Active Content, Technical Solutions, and online Seller Tools.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 4 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

As a new or returning seller, or if your item is expensive, you may not immediately receive payouts from eBay. After the buyer pays eBay, eBay will take its fees. After you have shipped and the buyer is happy with the item, eBay will release the buyer's payment to you.

That warning is simply a notification that, as a new seller, eBay may hold your funds for days or weeks. This hold will not stop you from listing.

Read about different types of holds here:

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/getting-paid/getting-paid-items-youve-sold/payments-hold?id=4816

ShipScript has been an eBay Community volunteer since 2003, specializing in HTML, CSS, Scripts, Photos, Active Content, Technical Solutions, and online Seller Tools.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I just opened a new account and haven't had any sales transactions yet, only the store opening fee.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

@phubestz 

The warning is informational only. I get that message occasionally as well. The listings still post.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Thank you very much for the helpful answer. Normally I always get Return as Success or Failure. Normally when I receive Message Failure I stop working process immediately. I don't know what the API returns after this.

After checking, it was successful.

I really just found out. Thank you very much.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply