cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

upper torso for a Robert Tonner doll

Several years ago I purchased a partial doll body for a project that didn't work out.   I just put it aside and forgot about it.  Recently I acquired a beautiful doll head that would go well with this body....IF....I had the upper (female) torso and arms.  I have tried to find it with no success at all.  The partial doll body that I have has  Robert Tonner, Inc.  2013 stamped on her back.  I am hoping that someone out there will know where I can get this part for my doll body. IMG_0266.jpgIMG_0262.jpg Please help!

Sincerely,

Rita Cashion

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: upper torso for a Robert Tonner doll

Even if they had sold body parts separately, the Tonner doll company went out of business in 2018. It's going to be far easier to just buy another complete body than to search for the missing parts to this one.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: upper torso for a Robert Tonner doll

Yes I'm sure you are right about this.   But I would at least like to give it some time to see if someone out there would have this body part.  I really do hate to just discard such a beautiful piece as this is, sigh.  The doll head that I have is from Sandra Billato's Butterfly Ring, and I have not been able to find a body for it....this is why I 'm trying to piece this one I have together.  Thank you so much for your reply! 🐵

Message 3 of 3
latest reply