Toys & Hobbies
Learn everything you need to know about buying and selling fun items for all ages.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

XXII 1969 what is the event?

Here is the pin on the image XXII 1969 what is the event?I believe the pin to be East or West European or USSRThis is clearly not the XXII nd Chess Championship of USSR nether 22th anniversary of the Communist Party of GDR ... but what it is?

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Lionel train set selling help

I have a lionel set which is missing the track, poles and signs but the box is fairly nice. I'm guessing this is somewhat scarce as I can't find anything to compare in active or completed listings.My question is does the box make a difference here or...

Doll figure identification

I found this toy doll but can't identify it. Is there anyone out there recognises it or can point me in the right direction? I can't find any identifying marks or numbers on it. It's made of flexible moulded plastic

Resolved! Does anyone recognize this 40s-50s tin litho Car Wash toy piece?

Hi, this little 7.5" tin litho piece looks like it's part of a set. The artwork is pure Deco, which makes me think it from the 40s or early 50s. Guys in uniforms are washing a race car, which may have 14 cylinders. Inside there is a red ramp piece th...

tinlitho1.jpg tinlitho2.jpg

1940’s composition doll

Hi. I need help identifying a 27” composition doll with no markings. She has a dimpled chin, glass sleeper eyes, & a human hair wig. She looks like a Shirley Temple lookalike or an Ideal ginger doll?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Closed auctions no longer viewable

When trying to see several recently closed auctions, after clicking the usual "see original listing" link, I get a page for a new auction in the same category of a totally different item. Does eBay think they are going to sell more stuff this way. I'...

I didn't explicitly say a card was mint but the buyer wants a refund because it isn't? What to do?

I said that the card was new, it has never been played and is near mint, but not full mint. I never said it was PSA 9,10,etc., but they explicitly said it was not mint because of some slight fraying around the edges (packs do wear on cards so I could...

Identifying Dominoes

I picked up these dominoes but I don't know anything about them. They come in a case with a Scottish rocklander man on the lid. There are 28 dominoes that are smooth brown plastic with a metal dot in center. The box is velvet lined. Any help would be...

IMG_2415.JPG IMG_2416.JPG IMG_2417.JPG

Marbles help?

New to this board, any here help with old marbles? Are theses sell-able? do photos need to be hosted elsewhere now?

I can not see some sellers other items even though they do have more

Has this happened to anyone else and if so how did you fix it. I've been on e b a y since 2001. I have a few sellers that I have saved as favorite sellers. Lately I can not access their pages and see what other items they have even though it says the...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 5 replies
  • 1 helpful

We're unable to increase your selling limits right now.

i am adding my first item after create account but showing this We're unable to increase your selling limits right now. However, we'll review your account periodically and may automatically grant a limits increase based on your selling performance. i...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors