cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SEEKING TOY EXPERT TO IDENTIFY 2 GOLD MINI FIGURES ~ MOOSE ENTERPRISE

TOY IS MARKED WITH A u IN A BLOB ~ MOOSE CHINA....THOUGHT IT WAS UGGYS/TRASH/GROSSERY PET SHOP...ONLY FOUND DOG DONG ..HAVE BEEN GOOGLING FOR HOURS...CAN'T FIND EITHER....NOT SHOPKINS OR TEASURE x.....ANY EXPERTS KNOW WHAT THEY ARE. REFERRING TO THE TWO GOLD PIECES IN FRONT. ONE APPEARS TO BE A FOOD CAN AND THE OTHER A MOUSE TRAP...OR CAN OF SARDINES...THANKS IN ADVANCETWO GOLD PIECES IN FRONTTWO GOLD PIECES IN FRONT

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
8 REPLIES 8

@ghostbustertwins,

It has been 3 days since you posted your question, without getting any answers.   That may be because we need more photos of just the two items from different angles.  Even enlarged it is hard to make out what those pieces are or represent.  They do not appear to be characters, but maybe accessories to a game or play set.  The one on the left looks like it has snake designs on it, but even that is just a guess. Have you gone over all sides of the two pieces with a magnifying glass to see if there is any Mfr. info?

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

moosegoldpieces 001 (2).JPGmoosegoldpieces 002 (2).JPGmoosegoldpieces 003 (2).JPG

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Here is some close ups...they are no more then an inch big...I do appreciate any help...so weird they are not mentioned anywhere I have been researching. Thank you mudshark61369 for replying.

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Great job orphie !!

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

@ghostbustertwins,

I knew that new photos of the two items would get you an answer.  For future reference, giving us good clear photos, and as much info as possible about items, will get you quicker answers. 

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

I am very appreciative that you found info about them...Thank you so much orphie1402.

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Thanks for the advise mudshark61369...glad it got resolved...u guys are good

Message 9 of 9
latest reply