Toys & Hobbies
Learn everything you need to know about buying and selling fun items for all ages.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! SEEKING TOY EXPERT TO IDENTIFY 2 GOLD MINI FIGURES ~ MOOSE ENTERPRISE

TOY IS MARKED WITH A u IN A BLOB ~ MOOSE CHINA....THOUGHT IT WAS UGGYS/TRASH/GROSSERY PET SHOP...ONLY FOUND DOG DONG ..HAVE BEEN GOOGLING FOR HOURS...CAN'T FIND EITHER....NOT SHOPKINS OR TEASURE x.....ANY EXPERTS KNOW WHAT THEY ARE. REFERRING TO THE ...

ugglys 008 (2).JPG

feed back

i received my item i bought it was delivered today and want to leave positive feed back and there is no place to leave feed back on the page that says delivered.

The new listing format is not good.

The new listing format takes double the time to list items. Kind of strange when Ebay makes more $$ on the more listings that sell. It does not even list all of the Templates I use in the Collectibles realm.

Figures makeover

Anyone else hating the do-over lumping all Figure kits, be they soldiers, character figures, sci-fi, monsters, or what-have-you into one "Figure" category? I HATE IT. I have to scroll through endless Gundam and loads of commercial dealers, finally gi...

Cowboy figures

   Hello- can anyone identify the cowboy figures in the attached photos? Can’t find any similar and they aren’t marked. About 2 inches long. Thought maybe Elastolin?Thank you!

456A6563-A9CB-46EA-B685-38A3394BCC72.jpeg 1AA36B25-0D38-4E78-921A-39070472F601.jpeg 92024CB6-849C-4658-B55C-156A7F0325CA.jpeg

Hacked Account from my first Ebay order

Hello,Perhaps I am using this to justify my hesitation for ordering anything off Ebay. But this is what I need help with. I decided to try Ebay to order a Barbie doll for my daughter. I used a Mastercard virtual debit card. The order went through imm...

Resolved! Help Identifying a Doll

I believe this is a Queen Elizabeth doll but it has not marks. She has a little crown around her neck. Does anybody know anything about this doll?

thumbnail.jpg thumbnail (2).jpg thumbnail (1).jpg

Star wars toys

Found a box of toys in my barn with atleast 20 years worth of dust on them. I dont know anything about starwars so i was going to list them as a lot. my queations areAre they all starwars?is it worth looking them up individually?is it worth the time ...

6F24B2A2-87A5-49D8-8432-5D62B952D9F3.jpeg 28386E21-C482-4239-9FB8-923C3D0FB85B.jpeg 5A51F459-075F-4003-9D81-E4687F79B96B.jpeg
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Please help in identifying toy plastic car

Hello, colleague! I got my hands on a part of a toy. There is no marking or inscription on this part. It appears to be part of a collapsible set. The thick, sturdy plastic suggests that it is quite a non-modern piece. It is about 16 cm long.Any help ...

IMG_1204.JPG IMG_1205.JPG

Resolved! Anyone Know What A Plate/Dish Like This Is Used For?

I know this isn't a toy but it's my "hobby" to ask this group for information, so that's why I'm here. I have 3 of these ZaK Designs, Made In Taiwan, melamine-type plates with the attached center bowl. The outer plate portion measures 13" across. Chi...

IMG_9088.JPG IMG_9083.JPG IMG_9089.JPG

Need Help To Identify Lego Sets

I bought a huge tub of Lego's. This was already put together with lots of additional pieces. I need help with which sets these are from. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

101_2331.JPG 101_2332.JPG 101_2333.JPG
Most Marked as Helpful Authors