cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help identify Bratz doll clothing, also 16" doll marked 2020 Holly on back of neck. Thank you

I have searched for these items unsuccessfully so I appreciate any help identifying them. Thanks!

Bratz Clothing

1. Black ruffle "leather" dress with white stitching & gold glitter dots

2. Black top with colorful sparkles

3. Tweed type skirt green & black with lavender purple lace & flower

4. Short denim skirt with Xs stitching

5. Medium length denim skirt with stitching

Also: 16" Doll marked 2020 Holly in original lavender/lilac dress & shoes - Cannot identify her, the only other photos of her online are from another person trying to ID her.

Thanks very much! I appreciate it. Sincerely,

Bratz ClothingBratz Clothing16" doll marked 2020 Holly neck16" doll marked 2020 Holly neck

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Please help identify Bratz doll clothing, also 16" doll marked 2020 Holly on back of neck. Thank you

7 REPLIES 7

Wonderful, thank you so much! I'm so glad you saw my request and responded again.

Any ideas on the denim skirts or 16" 2020 Holly doll? Isn't that weird that she could be marked and so recent and sitll not show up?

Much Appreciated!'

Rebekah

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Bit busy today but will pick away at the skirts. As far as Holly I got no further than the blog you found. Thought I was getting close with a Little Sister Design A Friend from Chad Valley but no cigar.

https://adollsday.wordpress.com/2014/06/03/beth-design-a-friend-my-little-sister-bridesmaid/

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Thanks for your reply. Wow, so similar, even called Holly - Chad Valley Designafriend Holly Doll. Looks like the larger ones are 18" and the Little Sister dolls are 14", mine is 16".  Is that the main reason you decided they weren't the same doll? I have not heard of or seen any of these  Chad Valley dolls before, so thanks for telling me about them.

I thought the little Bratz denim skirts would be so easy to identify from a common line but I can't find them. I looked through all the dolls again online  before I posted, but sometimes you can't really see a 2nd outfit item very clearly. These two do have the little underpants strip inside the skirt like other Bratz skirts. They are small & tight but I still think they go with the original Bratz dolls. Anyway, thanks again for all your time and help and I understand if you might not be able to figure these out or have the time to. (Below is the Chad Valley Holly Doll I was referring to, with such similar hair color & face, but she does look higher quality, more expensive).

Sincerely,

Rebekah

Chad Valley Designafriend Holly DollChad Valley Designafriend Holly Doll

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

#4  From the Flash N Dash Fashion packs, 2003

https://www.lookinbratz.com/database/bratz-2003/fashion-packs

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Great - Thank you again! I guess I really need to study the Fashion Packs which I tend to forget about when looking for clothing, because I thought they were mostly recycled from other lines, but I do see that they have unique original items as well.  Have a wonderful day!

Rebekah

Message 8 of 8
latest reply