Toys & Hobbies
Learn everything you need to know about buying and selling fun items for all ages.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Please help identify Bratz doll clothing, also 16" doll marked 2020 Holly on back of neck. Thank you

I have searched for these items unsuccessfully so I appreciate any help identifying them. Thanks!Bratz Clothing1. Black ruffle "leather" dress with white stitching & gold glitter dots2. Black top with colorful sparkles3. Tweed type skirt green & blac...

bratz clothes.jpg 16 in 2020 holly.jpg

Lego U Clips

Does anyone know how you can tell the difference in a 1x1 modified plate with a vertical u clip (thin or thick u??).They look the same to me. Thanks for any help

Does anyone know who this vintage 13" tall vinyl doll is? Open/shut blue eyes open mouth rooted hair

I haven't been able to find the maker on her body and think she is from the late 1960s. She has blue eyes with eyelashes that open and shut, flat (not high heeled) feet, open mouth, rooted hair, painted fingernails . She stands 13" tall. She is made ...

20220615_165045.jpg 20220615_165100.jpg 20220615_165156.jpg 20220615_165208.jpg
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help needed identifying 2 African American Dolls

AFRICAN AMERICAN DOLLS My friend has 2 dolls and after much searching and going cross eyed we cannot find any image or information about them, so I am calling out for help in my hour of need. They appear to be from JC Toy Group and at least one (boy)...

BLACK BOY 3.jpg BLACK BOY 2.jpg BLACK BOY 4.jpg BLACK GIRL 3.jpg
User avatar by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Large 18 inch bratz doll feet

Hello I recently got this 18 inch bratz doll she didn't come with her feet and I can't seem to find any for sale on ebay for sale If anyone could help me locate some to complete her for my collection I would appreciate it thanks!

20220607_152749.jpg 20220607_152746.jpg

Resolved! Having a Hard Time Identifying This Madame Alexander Doll

I bought this doll for a dollar a couple of days ago. It is incised "Alexander Doll Co./(c) 1962" on the back of the upper neck. It stands 17" tall and is jointed at the neck, shoulders and hips. The body and limbs are hard plastic; the head is vinyl...

IMG_0871.JPG IMG_0869.JPG
Most Marked as Helpful Authors