cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New and improved ebay!!!! Here to help destroy your business

robbbbbb57
Adventurer

The new changes of eliminating categories can only discourage buyers and sellers. Do I smell our current federal gov't  getting involved here? The wanton destruction of the once simple, fun ebay reminds me of what the feds are doing with our economy, jobs, energy.

Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

A business makes changes and so the government must be involved. Of course it is.tinfoil club.png

Message 2 of 13
latest reply

demodon
Pathfinder

I totally agree ; and I just found out . I was wondering why so many trucks and military kits were now listed under automobiles. Now you really have  thousands of items you're not interested in to sort through !  Bad mistake Ebay 

Message 3 of 13
latest reply

You can still filter out the other stuff.   You just have to go to more filters and check the appropriate boxes.   Searching is now much more dependent on item specifics.

Message 4 of 13
latest reply

Just makes searching that much slower!

DUMB MOVE

Message 5 of 13
latest reply

OK genius.... What do you like about ebay's recent changes? Nice myopic meme btw.

Message 6 of 13
latest reply

I don't like any thing about it. Certain categories are really messed up right now. But this is the ebay Toys & Hobbies forum, not a board for political rants. Thanks for opening our eyes though 😳

Message 7 of 13
latest reply

@robbbbbb57 wrote:

Do I smell our current federal gov't  getting involved here?

I think the federal government has more to worry about then Ebay removing some subcategories.

Have a great day
Message 8 of 13
latest reply

Be careful, bringing the Feds in here, there are a lot of left leaning libs patrolling-trolling ready to punt your football out of bounds. You are correct, the libs that control  eBay are about to ruin the platform forever.

Oh sorry about being political, that has nothing to do with whats going on right? WRONG

Loose Cannon
Message 9 of 13
latest reply

Yea it is a dumb move. I just sort of gave up on using Ebay until they change it back. When I am searching for N scale EJ&E items I don't want to have to develop a search to get there. Instead of getting the 40 items under the old system I wanted to look at now there are hundreds/thousands of unrelated items in the search. 

Message 10 of 13
latest reply

Actually they don't and the government for the past 6 months has been promoting whistle blowers. They want need total control. Pelusoi wants all the peasants caged up and barcoded. Pelosi is waiting for 2025 so she can join Ashli Babbitt for a coctail on Epstein Island,

Message 11 of 13
latest reply

These libs ( hedge fund) have the CEO on a leash. Every mistake that happens now including billing errors will only benifit ebay. They just sit back and hope you don't find out.  Please double check your billing records, returns and cancelations for errors.

Message 12 of 13
latest reply

Wow. Cue Buffalo Springfield.

Message 13 of 13
latest reply