Toys & Hobbies
Learn everything you need to know about buying and selling fun items for all ages.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Princess Diana Beanie Babies

Today there was a question about Princess Diana Beanie Babies. Was not able to reply, as "Reply" is grayed out. So looked at sold listings of this item. Some have sold for $5,000 (!). Of course, have no way of knowing if they were paid for. And some ...

searches

the search method was just fine the way it was until Ebay apparently changed it. For what reason completely baffles me as it was very easy to use before & now it is extremely difficult to find the items (model trains) in the catagories that I search....

Resolved! How to find a better product ?

Hi,I am a new seller to E bay and these days I am at learning stage. I would like to know how to find a suitable product in order to increase our selling. Regards,

Model Trains

Is it just me or is it ebay? A couple of week ago ebay change model trains by eliminates scales (i.e. O scale, HO Scale, Standard Guage, etc...). They need to bring it back like it was. I have a hard time finding anything. If I can fins it, sellers c...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Help me classify this doll?

She's listed as Linda Williams but when I Google that doll she always has an open mouth smile. Anybody have any ideas? https://www.ebay.com/itm/Linda-Williams-doll/224637894779?pageci=57c0d275-4f7e-4019-9c50-e5cc154b5fc4&redirect=mobile

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Fall Category updates - what a JOKE

The recent fall "updates" to the categories - what moron allowed that to happen? Many categories gone. Things that were in those categories moved to other categories that make no sense. Saved searches now go gonzo returning nothing or everything BUT ...

Doll Catagory

Again today 10/18 after finally posting a doll, I wanted to end another listing and re-dress the doll. Ebay would not let me end the listing. Now new buyers can't find me under your crazy new category listings and I see many of my favorite sellers an...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 1 helpful

Model Train Listing Changes Just Before Xmas??

Why would eBay eliminate the scale for listing model train just before the biggest selling season for trains, Christmas?? This makes no sense at all. My views, bids and sales are WAY down do to this change. No chance of getting fair and forget top pr...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors