cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEW means NEW

A corrupt vendor operating out of Vietnam  sold me a Lego set clearly specified as NEW in multiple places on their eBay ad. The eBay definition of NEW specifies original unopened packaging. What arrived was not in the packaging and thus useless to me as a gift. Please see the att. Page 1 -  The ad. Page 2 - eBay's definition of NEW. Page 3 -  What actually arrived:

Most of us have some experience with Lego products. Does this look new to any of you. Requested a return which was refused by the thief smith_phoenix. Filed a complaint with eBay which was apparently cancelled when I filed a similar complaint with Paypal.

The gifting date has passed. I am stuck with with an unwrapped package of no use to me. If this goes resolved this will make the end of my relationships with both eBay and Paypay. This is just wrong.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

NEW means NEW

Open and item NOT as described case.   Do NOT buy from foreign bidders.   I bet that Lego set is also counterfeit.  Buy ONLY from U.S. sellers .

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

NEW means NEW

why in the world would you file a case with ebay and PP? Ebay has the most stringent buyer protection on the internet,but you must follow the rules,and opening two cases of course is not allowed. If you paid by cc, you can contact them about a chargeback...

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 3 of 3
latest reply