cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long is to long , is it 10% or 70% and how many excuses are to many for 1 month delivery??

I purchased this item took exactly 1 month to receive. Finally got it but in time waiting found one cheaper. Don't want hassle of return. Got all the excuse like the covid 19, overseas shipment,holiday for not returning answer and it's out of our hands when in your countries post office. Got this discount paper, I live in US closest to me is UK and does it say 10% or 70% ??? Well I'll pass anyway !!!!

20200711_152758.jpg

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: How long is to long , is it 10% or 70% and how many excuses are to many for 1 month delivery??

"How long is too long?"

Well, that would depend upon the estimated date of delivery, as seen in the listing, and you've not shared that information with us.  Every eBay listing includes an estimated date of delivery.  eBay's Money Back Guarantee for buyers, seen in every listing, explains what a buyer can do if/when his purchase is overdue by more than a few days to a week.  Due to the current pandemic, there are shipping and delivery delays.  

Following the above formula, was your item overdue by more than a few days to a week?

Did you open an item not received case?

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Re: How long is to long , is it 10% or 70% and how many excuses are to many for 1 month delivery??

Shipping from overseas is taking a lot longer than it was, they are re routing through different countries and doing all sorts of things to try and get mail here. They are not giving you excuses, it's been a terrible mess.

Your flier says 10% off, that is a 1. European 7's often have a slash through them and their 1's look like a funny 7 sometimes. So not much of a discount anyway 🙂
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Patience is a good thing to have when purchasing on eBay.

You may be better off using a site that offers  'overnight'.

Now you have 2 of those items, and paid more than you should.

Loose Cannon
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Even domestic shipments are taking a crazy amount of time for some packages. Please keep this in mind, especially when dealing with international shipments. I've had domestic items loop-the-loop around the country as well. I believe we have a new postmaster who's trying to save money by limiting overtime hours for the USPS, and that's causing havok and some acting out according to my sources. Also, more people are buying Amazon and Walmart packages due to in-person purchase restrictions at local grocery stores, so things aren't being sorted very fast.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply