Did you mean: 

Anybody selling these plushes?

s-l500.jpg10565120.jpgb62e4fafda3044c3b42c027c766bc824.jpgdownload.jfif

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Anybody selling these plushes?

@kylieti12,

You have one of the plushes with a tag.  There seems to be a Mfr's. name on it and the series of toys it is from on the tag, you can use that information to do a Search using that information.

I just did a search using "How to train your Dragon, Hidden world, plush toy"  selecting the Toys & Hobbies category and found 330 results.

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I’ve already tried that but it is sold out everywhere. Trying to find a seller than has one themselves.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

@kylieti12,

If you are searching for particular characters, modify the search I gave you to include the Characters name. You do not know them, you can find those by doing an online search for "Toy Factory, Hidden world toys"  you should receive results from the Mfr.'s, Toy Factory's, site so you can get the character names from each movie.

If you do an ebay search for a character, and none are currently available. On the search results page above the first listing you will see Save this search with a heart symbol next to it. By clicking on that button, you can receive messages when a new listing is posted.

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 4 of 4
latest reply