cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay Users’ Stamp Club meeting Dec 18-20 “We remember them”

*** eBay Users’ Stamp Club ***

Please join us on this thread for our monthly meeting on We remember them” from any time Friday Dec 18 till midnight PDT on Sunday Dec 20.

We remember them

1. Take this opportunity to share memories (including scans of items) of philatelic friends who are no longer with us (including non-board friends and colleagues). I will post an incomplete list in the next post.
  2. This also a chance to remember those eBay IDs who used to post but are now MIA from the eBay boards. If anyone knows what they’re up to these days, let us know. I will post an incomplete list in the next post.
  3. *** All eUSC eBay IDs are requested to check in if at all possible. ***

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Anne will put up a display in the balcony of classic stamps previously shown by Bruce Campbell (classicbruce), some of which have been expertized by Bill Weiss (wrw1943).
  • I will be showing bridge and nude items that Bob Lodge (rclwa) has shared with me. Also some Bill Amonette color cards by year of the 3c 1851-57 issue.
  • There will be scans of bananas in the balcony, in remembrance of George Lipscomb (776).
  • These will be placed beside the chaise longue that sneeky37 (Dan) used to frequent in the balcony, in the hope that he’s well enough to join us.
  • A “shell your own peanuts” area will be set up. Peel extra for knuden (Knud-Erik), in case he drops in.

See you there!

Sheryll and Anne
eUSC 2014-15 Co-Presidents sheryll*net (Sheryll in OR) and abt1950 (Anne in NJ)

Message 1 of 32
latest reply
31 REPLIES 31

Re: eBay Users’ Stamp Club meeting Dec 18-20 “We remember them”

Io – Great to see you here! I’m sorry to read about your diagnosis.

Not fair after what all else you have been through!

Hopefully you can pop in here from time to time, as we have missed you.

D2 – Thanks for posting. And it’s great that you check in here daily.

Don't let the Sheriff get away with anything!

Thanks to everyone who posted and shared memories of missing friends.

We miss them, but they are not forgotten.

We remember them.

--------------------------------------------------

I will close the meeting now, and tuck you all in bed, like George used to do.

bedding.bisect.jpg

Time for bed, said Zebedee.

We’ll see you all same place, same station on 15-17 January and the topic shall be “Flyspecking.”

We are on the lookout for new topics for next year. Thanks to Anne for having come up with the topics we have covered thus far.

Message 31 of 32
latest reply

Re: eBay Users’ Stamp Club meeting Dec 18-20 “We remember them”

Thank you for a nice topic.

I will wish you all a Merry Christmas where ever you are and a peacefull New Year.

K.E   I'm a silly little man - whoopee!!

Message 32 of 32
latest reply