A IS FOR:
Message 1 of 5,042
latest reply
5,041 REPLIES 5,041

Re: A IS FOR

@a_rootie_tootie wrote:

I think the drawing is fun!  Not that anyone asked! Smiley Very Happy

K is for Keeshond

Thanks, I think it's fun too! Your Keeshond answer reminded me of a dog we used to have when I was a child. He had the markings of a Saint Bernard, but he was only a third of the size and was a mutt. But people were always asking my mom what kind of dog he was so she would tell them he was a Bavarian Trashhound (pronounced 'trosh'), because he was always trying to get in to the trash. laughing

P is for Poodle

Photobucket
Message 4156 of 5,042
latest reply

Too funny! We had a dog who was a cross between a miniature dachshund and a wire haired terrier. She mated with the Chinese pug. Ugliest puppies ever. We told people they were "Tigafins" (Tiger & Muffin).

Q is for Queen Elizabeth Pocket Beagle

“and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks.” ― Douglas Adams, Life, the Universe and Everything
Message 4157 of 5,042
latest reply

R is for   Rottweiler

rottweiler.jpg

Message 4158 of 5,042
latest reply

S is for Samoyad

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 4159 of 5,042
latest reply

T is for Terrier

“and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks.” ― Douglas Adams, Life, the Universe and Everything
Message 4160 of 5,042
latest reply

U is for

Utonagan  (whatever that is!)  In fact, I could only find 2 dog breeds that begin with 'U'

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 4161 of 5,042
latest reply

V is for Vizsla

Message 4162 of 5,042
latest reply

W is for Whippet

Message 4163 of 5,042
latest reply

X is for Xoloitzcuintli (also known as a Mexican Hairless)

Message 4164 of 5,042
latest reply

Y is for Yorkshire Terrier 

Photobucket
Message 4165 of 5,042
latest reply

Z is for Zuchon

New category!
Let's do horror movies since Halloween is coming

A is for The Amityville Horror

Message 4166 of 5,042
latest reply

Not sure how scary this is now but.....

B is for The Birds

Photobucket
Message 4167 of 5,042
latest reply

Still scary!

C is for Carrie

Message 4168 of 5,042
latest reply

D is for Dracula(1979) so many Dracula movies!!

Message 4169 of 5,042
latest reply

E is for The Exorcist 

Photobucket
Message 4170 of 5,042
latest reply