Did you mean: 

A IS FOR

FOR THOSE OF US WHO LIKED THAT GAME

A IS FOR:
Message 1 of 5,042
latest reply
5,041 REPLIES 5,041

Re: A IS FOR

G is for Gold (like earrings or necklace)

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 3151 of 5,042
latest reply

H is for Hippopotamus

(maybe I'll start a zoo!)

“and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks.” ― Douglas Adams, Life, the Universe and Everything
Message 3152 of 5,042
latest reply

I is for Ipod

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 3153 of 5,042
latest reply

J is for Jewelry

“and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks.” ― Douglas Adams, Life, the Universe and Everything
Message 3154 of 5,042
latest reply

K is for Kaleidoscope(for youngster) (had one of those when a kid.  Loved that thing!)

or  maybe a tea Kettle.

Message 3155 of 5,042
latest reply

I loved those too!

L is for Lava Lamps

Message 3156 of 5,042
latest reply

always wanted one of those.  Just about bought one last year just for the novelty

M is for muffs

Message 3157 of 5,042
latest reply

N is for Nuts

********************************************************************************

The fragrance always remains in the hand that gives the rose.

For the sake of others, please learn CPR. You could save a life.

Message 3158 of 5,042
latest reply

O is for Ornaments

Message 3159 of 5,042
latest reply

Packages in the mail full of cookies and fudge 🙂 YUM

Message 3160 of 5,042
latest reply

Q is for Quizno's coupons (so we can have nice sandwiches to go with the Ffuts cookies and fudge)

Message 3161 of 5,042
latest reply

R is for running to Ffut's house for cookies and fudge packages:-D

Message 3162 of 5,042
latest reply

S is for stealing Fftus's cookie & fudge packages before Shirls can get there!

Message 3163 of 5,042
latest reply

T is for taking the cookies & fudge packages back from Rootie!

Message 3164 of 5,042
latest reply

ok - I think we mangled Ffuts fudge & cookies in the melee

U is for Uggs

Message 3165 of 5,042
latest reply