A IS FOR

FOR THOSE OF US WHO LIKED THAT GAME

A IS FOR:
Message 1 of 5,042
latest reply
5,041 REPLIES 5,041

Re: A IS FOR

C is for Caramel Apples

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 3091 of 5,042
latest reply

BTW, does anyone else see the tiny empty rectangular boxes in the threads?  Some are right behind the author's feedback score and others are below their ID.  If you drag your mouse over them, you do get the arrow.  I'm afraid to click on them to see what they are?:|

OK back to the game.............

C is for Caramel Apples

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 3092 of 5,042
latest reply

You don't get the arrow.  Meant to say you get the finger pointing 'hand'.

Message 3093 of 5,042
latest reply

I see it sometimes Shirls in place of the person's colored star or store icon.

D is for Dots

“and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks.” ― Douglas Adams, Life, the Universe and Everything
Message 3094 of 5,042
latest reply

E is for Easter Candy   LOL 😄

I figure some cheapskate saved it from Easter.; hahahahah

Message 3095 of 5,042
latest reply

F is for funny!!  OK get serious...

F is for Fruit

Message 3096 of 5,042
latest reply

You're giving out fruit for Halloween Shirls?  Hope you need more TP!

G is for Goobers

“and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks.” ― Douglas Adams, Life, the Universe and Everything
Message 3097 of 5,042
latest reply

:^O  Oh you know they wouldn't like it]:) 

H is for Honey Buns

Message 3098 of 5,042
latest reply

I don't see what you're describing, Shirley.  ?:|

I is for Iced Halloween Cookies

********************************************************************************

The fragrance always remains in the hand that gives the rose.

For the sake of others, please learn CPR. You could save a life.

Message 3099 of 5,042
latest reply

J is for Junior Mints

Message 3100 of 5,042
latest reply

K is for Karamel Korn

Message 3101 of 5,042
latest reply

L is for lollipops. 

Message 3102 of 5,042
latest reply

softwoman
Rockstar

M is for M & Ms

Message 3103 of 5,042
latest reply

What am I describing?  Kids wouldn't like getting fruit for trick or treat and so I probably would get TP'd (toilet papered).

N is for Nougat

Message 3104 of 5,042
latest reply

Ack!  Now I get it.  If you go to the Park opening page that lists all the threads, near some of the poster's ID, there is a small, empty, rectangular box.  If you click on it, I think it brings up their 'me' page or whatever you call it;-)

Message 3105 of 5,042
latest reply