cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

e mail addresses for us all.

when i received one of the kindest e mails today ,thanking me for my contributions to the group , i was humbled , and sure never expected it. in fact being even more humble i expected hostility from some possible group members ,who might think i am an agent for sellers of repute . or one arrogant opiniated collector who should shut up. the mail also stated that my concerns over blocked contact with fellow members were well worth noting and he wished for more openess between us. well my e mail adress is .... guy.lyons@ntlworld.com.... so e bay 1984 george orwell iron fist state ... the gloves are off .. no e bay member will be blocked from saying hello or even tossing mud at me if its deserved. any other group members want to offer their e mail adresses to the group. if they do ... well its a right punch up the nose at the corporate structure of e bay. happy new year to you all. Made sticky by KS -- Edited by kristjansander at 01/27/2008 2:08 PM -- Edited by cpe1991 at 02/05/2008 8:38 AM
Message 1 of 95
latest reply
94 REPLIES 94

Re: e mail addresses for us all.

Janis, Riga,Latvia e-mail bulkcover(at)hotmail(dot)com Chess and non-chess sales on eBay can be seen here: http://members.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=bulkcover
Message 91 of 95
latest reply

Hi All, My e-mail address is changing... New e-mail is: jimjoannou1@virginmedia.com Cheers Jim
Message 92 of 95
latest reply

Jan Hovens jhovens@worldonline.nl Was in the wrong thread.
Message 93 of 95
latest reply

My email address:

gray@math.umn.edu

Message 94 of 95
latest reply

leanofpeak
Enthusiast

jjdavila@gmail.com

-- Edited by leanofpeak at 03/06/2012 11:32 PM PST