cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

e mail addresses for us all.

when i received one of the kindest e mails today ,thanking me for my contributions to the group , i was humbled , and sure never expected it. in fact being even more humble i expected hostility from some possible group members ,who might think i am an agent for sellers of repute . or one arrogant opiniated collector who should shut up. the mail also stated that my concerns over blocked contact with fellow members were well worth noting and he wished for more openess between us. well my e mail adress is .... guy.lyons@ntlworld.com.... so e bay 1984 george orwell iron fist state ... the gloves are off .. no e bay member will be blocked from saying hello or even tossing mud at me if its deserved. any other group members want to offer their e mail adresses to the group. if they do ... well its a right punch up the nose at the corporate structure of e bay. happy new year to you all. Made sticky by KS -- Edited by kristjansander at 01/27/2008 2:08 PM -- Edited by cpe1991 at 02/05/2008 8:38 AM
Message 1 of 95
latest reply
94 REPLIES 94

I am always happy to correspond by e-mail as well. Over the past several months I've received an average of 4 or 5 e-mails per week from new collectors throughout the world who ask about a specific type of antique set or the value of a contemporary set, etc. I help out to the extent that my experience and limited expertise allows. To keep things as simple as possible, my e-mail address is jon@crumiller.com . Hard to get simpler than that, I hope. Happy New Year to all! Jon Crumiller, Princeton NJ www.chessantique.com
Message 2 of 95
latest reply

Here is my email address: thechesscollectors@orange.nl Happy new year to all! Robert van der Veur
Message 3 of 95
latest reply

worldwide509
Enthusiast
Unfortunately eBay has seen fit to virtually stop communications between members. Even the Leader and Moderators of the Group will have our hands tied in trying to communicate with each individual member. Your eMail address is most important to us. Think of how hard it must be to try having a group that can't even talk to each other. We strongly urge you to honor our request for your eMail addresses. Our group will be much more effective when we all know each other. We have many plans in the offering such as a monthly newsletter and also the huge task of building a great chess database, just to name a couple. My eMail for those who need it is: fparrish@comcast.net Thanks to each one of you for your participation. Have a Great 2007 !
Message 4 of 95
latest reply

My address is kristjans@hot.ee . Happy New Year & Many Lucky Findings!
Message 5 of 95
latest reply

Bullapples Name: Stephen Samnick Location: West Caldwell, New Jersey USA Email Address: SESLAW129@AOL.COM I believe ebay may control ebay, but we control our own right to communicate with each other without restriction. I agree with Chesspur, I refuse to play the ebay game, anyone is always free to contact me. SES
Message 6 of 95
latest reply

Rick Knowlton rickofricks on eBay rickofricks@yahoo.com for email Idyllwild, California (951) 659-2773 www.ancientchess.com ...that's me!
Rick Knowlton
Message 7 of 95
latest reply

Email address certainly makes for better chances of communicating about our enjoyment of chess collecting. I am Floyd Sarisohn, member of Chess Collectors International and collector of all kinds of chess sets and always willing to share what ever I may have learned from over 50 years of chess set collecting. Also willing to show my collection on Long Island, New York (USA) to any collector who wants to visit and view over 1,000 sets on display. My email address is Lichess@aol.com
Message 8 of 95
latest reply

Name: Joost van Reij Location: Best, Netherlands Email: Joost.van.Reij@zonnet.nl
Message 9 of 95
latest reply

vizam53
Enthusiast
My email address is p.armit2@ukonline.co.uk Peter Armit Glasgow, Scotland
Message 10 of 95
latest reply

My email address is: noybear@earthlink.net Clayton (Clay) Neubert Littleton (metro-Denver) Colorado U.S.A.
Message 11 of 95
latest reply

many thanks to all who have supported this idea. i have made contact with another two group members by mail ,and i sure hope others have done the same . new members joining please at least think about publishing your adress too , older ones please re think if you dont wish to do this.
Message 12 of 95
latest reply

disphania
Enthusiast
My name is Charles Perkins and my e-mail address is: blindintruder@comcast.net
Message 13 of 95
latest reply

My e-mail adress : Gerd.Haehner@adzastra.de My chess-homepage : www.g-hae.de
Message 14 of 95
latest reply

My name is Martin Josh Ryan (I us my middle name informally) My Email Address is: majory1959@comcast.net
Message 15 of 95
latest reply