please critique my auctions

lesleyhop_1
Enthusiast
i've revised my autions and would appreciate any suggestions
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: please critique my auctions

they look pretty good. I think maybe some better photos..just going by the christmas ornament cover photo..not clear enough...crisp...clear photo's work best...that was my first big buy..a really good camera..that would take good close ups..and just one more thing...I have to run..busy day shipping..I think you should put the size of the bag holders and how many bags they will hold...the reason I say this is because I just bought a small one at a store and it tells how many it holds...I also have a friend that makes wonderful long ones...very large...you might decide to make more than one size...apartment and household...lol.. take care and good luck! PS...I think your auctions look great overall..
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: please critique my auctions

Hello Lesleyhop, I reviewed your auctions and would suggest the following: 1. Better Pictures. You may need to invest in a better digital camera 2. Stick with one standard policy, your wording changes when viewing several different auctions 3. Find a template you like and stick with it. The template is different after viewing several different auctions. 4. Use all the spaces available in your title. Every word in your title shows up in a search. Look for sellers selling similiar items and use the keywords that are working for them. Try a few things out and then come back for a checkup! Good Luck, Daniel Quality Collectibles
Message 3 of 3
latest reply