The Auction Doctors
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unpaid item case gone wrong!!!

What can I do about this negative feedback. This can't be right. I did everything I was suppose to do. I had a buyer to purchase a item. In my listing, it says payment due in 48 hrs. Buyer did not pay right away nor did they pay as time stated in my ...

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I keep getting an error message when I am trying to revise my listings. I am trying to add photos now that I can. But when I get to the bottom of the screen and click to submit it comes back with please enter a valid value?????? What am I doing wrong...

New to Ebay as a seller, I need help .

Hi. I have been buying on Ebay for years. But now I would like to be a seller and I am a little lost.I am confused with shipping. I know I can use Ebay to print labels or go to the post office. Shall I go out and search for a scale to weigh my items ...

Categories

Good Morning everyone!! Hope all is doing well on this Wednesday morning. Does it pay to list my items in two catergories??? I have to pay extra to do that? What do you all think from experience? Is it work it? Do you all use Gallery Plus and pay ext...

New Seller Blues

Good Evevning, I'm new to Ebay sales. Sitting watching my posts get barely any traffic has becomea bit discouraging.I own a clothng boutique. I decided I would offer some of our inventory on Ebay. So far, no good. I don't undertsand what am I doing w...

eBay Stores sellers: Lower final value fees

Recent Announcements Posted June 13th, 2013 at 7:49 AM Filed in: General Announcements eBay Stores sellers: Lower final value fees coming to Coins & Paper Money and Stamps categories Great news for sellers with an eBay Stores subscription! As of 00:0...

2013 SPRING SELLER UPDATE

2013 SPRING SELLER UPDATEUp to 500 FREE listings* every month—pay a final value fee only when you sell.As an eBay seller, you're in the best possible position to reach the millions of buyers flocking to the world's largest marketplace—many of them lo...

Drop-Shipping

Hi Guys, I am currently selling mobile accessories and I am offering to sell for wholesale prices and do drop-shipping for you. Let me know if you are interested. Check out my items to see what I sell.

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller Refurbished Samsung Galaxy S 3 Sprint

This is a seller refurbished Samsung Galaxy S III-SPH L710 in Pebble Blue by Sprint. It is in excellent cosmetic condition. It does not come with the original packaging. However, it does come with the wall charger and USB adapter. The phone has a cle...

eBay Emerges as an Innovative Global Commerce

http://www.internetretailer.com/2012/06/01/ebay-morphs-e-commerce-technology-power"The wake-up call for eBay Inc. came within the last two years, when its executives realized the competitive market they played in wasn't just about online versus offli...

WE R HERE

WE R HERE Coalitionabout an hour agoTalking with Joe Cortese of New Hampshire right now. Joe says online tax legislation would be a distraction & undermine growth. Follow us on Twitter @werhere_news.“This is about the big guy eliminating the little g...

Porcelain Experts Help me please

Hello, I have recently received a gift from someone and have spent hours trying to figure out where its from and who made it. I am hoping that I could find out a little more information about this item. I have attached two pictures of the cup/mug to ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

The Discipline of Listening

http://blogs.hbr.org/cs/2012/06/the_discipline_of_listening.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitterAs the up-and-coming vice president and CEO candidate for a Fortune 500 technology corporation sat before the CEO for his annual review, he was ...