cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We need advice in regards to the best profit & loss spread sheet for e bay sellers ?

We are new to e bay.We did are max sales for the year with out filling taxes.Next year we will open 2 accunts.The problem is we did not anticapate this much business & we are having a hard time keeping books.We did look at some e bay tools like turbo lister pro.But it's a bad product.Please advise us on the best on the market for a e bay seller with customer suport. Thank you for your time & understanding.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

We need advice in regards to the best profit & loss spread sheet for e bay sellers ?

Nice store! I wish I had your problem lol...I haven't found anything suitable so I built my own. It's time consuming to set it up, but if you have some proficiency with excel and simple formulas plus the discipline to document the sales then it works. I have mine seet up for gross profit and loss on one sheet and ebay/paypal fees on another worksheet. I compare the invoice from ebay with my sheet like I do my checking account and make necessary changes. Paypal fees are harder. I just use the base of 2.9%+.30 per transaction. It keeps me in the ballpark and keeps my accountant happy. Don't forget your expenses need to be kept in a separate worksheet as well. I'm sure there are others who will have the name of a company that sells a spreadsheet that has to be updated every year. I tried them but it was not compatible with my software and I forgot the name of the company.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

I haven't found anything yet. I am currently look for one as well.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply