Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

"Access Denied You don't have permission to access "http://www.ebay.com/" on this server"

I can get about 3 clicks on the ebay website using chrome until I get this message:----Access DeniedYou don't have permission to access "http://www.ebay.com/" on this server.Reference #18.ec2c517.1688313429.460da90---- This has followed me across net...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 1 helpful

Technical Error

I've been trying to make a purchase for almost a week now. I continue to receive the following error message every time. "Sorry, we are experiencing a technical problem. Please click the Back button of your browser and try again." On my phone I have ...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Home Page Down Cannot List Items

I have been trying to list daily and for over a week I can get the first listing done, but then I get an error message saying home page is down but the rest of Ebay is fine. It is not. I am repeatedly stuck on error message page. I have refreshed eve...

Listing Descriptions Not Showing Up - Anyone Else Have This Going On? EBAY PLEASE FIX THIS!!

For several days now when I bring up my own listings to modify or just look at them the page begins to load properly, but when it gets down to where the Listing Description part should be that is replaced by a large box with what we've all seen as th...

daily problems with the "Backstory" server

After a while of browsing the site the "backstory.ebay.com" server lags out and crashes. No amount of logging in and out solves the problem, and neither does cleaning out your browser and cookies. Messing with privacy settings and extensions is also ...

Descriptions Not Loading

Has anyone else noticed that some seller descriptions aren't loading? I've tried clearing my cache/saved site data and it didn't help. It doesn't do it on every single listing, but enough of them to make me think that it's a site problem since it's o...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors