cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay standard envelope issue

A customer from Puerto Rico purchased a card listed with eBay standard envelope shipping cost.  Went to print postage and eBay standard envelope was not an option.  Everything in listing was correct.  So I quess you can't use eBay standard envelope to ship to Alaska/Hawaii , US APO/FPO , or US Protectorates????

Ebay terms just said : This Service is meant only for Parcels shipped from and delivered to locations within the United States.  Should have said 48 United States.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Agree.  I had the same issue about to eat $2 in shipping cost on a $4 card.  They need to fix that.  ASAP.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Okay, but why doesn't it give the option to exclude PR when listing?

I sent a card to Guam a few days ago, and it seemed to work fine, tho...

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

It's such a failed rollout. I have customers claim Item Not Delivered constantly because tracking is not updated (which is promised by this service). What a mess.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

@cliffrouse11baseball wrote:

Agree.  I had the same issue about to eat $2 in shipping cost on a $4 card.  They need to fix that.  ASAP.

In that instance I would just ship in a envelope with a stamp. I have shipped hundreds ($5 and below) over the last couple of years like that with no issues. And they get there a lot faster than using the standard envelope.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply