cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cards at auction

I have cards that are all slabbed and graded 8 of the cards are Authenticated.why does the auction site only take picture of the front.i asked them to show the back there very nice cards.when I was getting them graded I check the wrong box on BGS forms.cards are mint.its jan 16 2021 site Probstein123 theres 4 days left on them.i dont understand cause people want to see what there buying.please bid on them there my sons.he had to start over again after are house got broken into.auction site will not email me back.i feel like they want to keep them for them selfs for a cheap price.Thank you -keith s.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Cards at auction

Sounds like you consigned to another seller.  If you don't have a contract, with that seller, stating exactly what was expected of them, I don't think there is much you can do.  When the listing ends, ask them to return the cards to you.  Then try listing them yourself.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Cards at auction

It sounds like you are unhappy with your consigner before you've seen the results. They seem to bring in good prices and know how to present cards. They don't always provide back scans and that would have been known by anybody who has done research on them. I think they simply make that determination based on the card. With a few days left things can change drastically in an auction. Believe me, they don't want your cards, they want the $$$$. Good luck.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Cards at auction

I have 5 times no response.why very nice cards.i also believe that his help has alot to di with this.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Cards at auction

Thanks.yah iam going to ride it out.just be happy I make my money back which looks close to happening.Thank you keith.i thought it was automatic to back scan.all is good can't say nothing b as d about the auction site.its very good.i just going to list next batch myself.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply