cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1909 JOE JACKSON AMERICAN CARAMEL BASEBALL CARD

Hello e1,

Couple days ago I had the chance to buy the inventory from a guy who's grandfather had an antique store. After he died his wife brought everything home and stock all his stuff in the attic. All his inventory was there for tDSCN8404[2].JPGDSCN8405[1].JPGDSCN8406[1].JPGDSCN8407[1].JPGDSCN8408[1].JPGhe last 30 years. In one of the small boxes I've found many old baseball cards , some with Babe Ruth some with other players. This one in particular looks more interesting for me. Now I know of course a real one can bring lots of money. Monday or Tuesday I will try to find a card dealer to tell me his opinion. Using a magnifying glass you can see some sort of fibers same like the dollar banknotes. Need you opinion please. Thank you

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

1909 JOE JACKSON AMERICAN CARAMEL BASEBALL CARD

If it's real and not a fake, it's from the E90-1 series, and yes, a valuable item.  But don't -- repeat, do not -- get the opinion of "a" card dealer.  Get the opinions and evaluations of many expert collectors.  There are very few left in this ghost town of a once-busy forum.  Sign in over at net54baseball and ask there.  

Message 2 of 2
latest reply