Sporting Goods
Get the play-by-play for buying and selling sports equipment here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Under Armour

What's up with Under Armour? Why is there eBay Store on away? Just stumbled upon and became very interested. Figured no better place to ask but the community. Thanks D. DNC's Bazaar

Resolved! Air Jordan Michael Jordan Warm-up Suit, What Team?

Will you please help me with this warm-up suit? I would like to know the team, and is this the real Nike brand or a knock off. Ebay has many MJ Warm Ups priced from a few dollars to hundreds. The one I have is no where in sight so cannot compare it. ...

IMG_20180917_193953.jpg IMG_20180917_194052.jpg IMG_20180917_194015.jpg IMG_20180917_194127.jpg

My Item is missing

My item is missing, haven’t received my waist trainer ones again and the seller isn’t responding

Payment

Payment can not be cash on delivery  and why ? 

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Fraud

I bought a formula one Ferrari cap in July. I was assured that the autographs on it were authentic. I realised today that they are not. The seller is probably not connected to eBay anymore. What can I do?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sellin limits

Dear , i have problem regarding listing.i have 30000 euro can listing now 21000 euro available can list more. i am register from italy.before i was selling on ebay.com suddenly problem creat.error message below any one can help me It looks like there...

Seller Disappeared, no contact, false tracking info.

It usually doesn't take long to know that you have been scammed, like when the seller disappears, won't reply to messages, posts false tracking info, and all this after an auction that was "almost" too good to be true.1). Why does ebay make it so dif...

Is the hologram on my signed poster a COA?

Hi all, I have a Bill Walton signed poster published by PhotoFile Inc. with a hologram in the corner. It has a number on it. Any ideas how to verify it's the COA? I tried seaching the company name and didn't find it. The number starts with NB, if tha...

Firearms

Will this receiver sight fit a Ruger .44 Cal. Mag. Carbine?

Need help identifying an ammo magazine brand

Hello,Does anyone know the brand of this ammo magazine? There is no signage on the sides or base. The body and base are nickel-color. The follower is black. On the follower is stamped a five-sided star with five horizontal lines extending down from f...

star on ammo mag.JPG IMG_6134.JPG
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Does eBay regard "Bear Spray" as "Pepper Spray"? I am having trouble buying something.

Hi. I live in Wisconsin, and I am planning a trip into the rockies next month. I went to a local cabelas to check out bear spray to defend myself, but found them really over priced. I purchased some on ebay last night, but my payment was refunded and...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

iron sets

looking for a iron set 4-pw graphite shaft plus 1 inch,

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors