Sporting Goods
Get the play-by-play for buying and selling sports equipment here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Value

Can anyone tell me if there is any value to a signed Derek Jeter Albany Colonie Yankees.

seller! ripped me off

seller sent me an entirely different item than they had pictured, when I returned the unopened, unused item in the very same package they shipped it to me in, they decided to only refund half my purchase price

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Smith & Wesson GAS M19 6 inch revolver bullets

I'm having far to many problem finding a match with the 6 bullets that came with the Smith & Wesson M19 6 inch GAS revolver. I've had 24 bullets that were said to fit my revolver, they did not. ALL are to short in length and to slim to fit the cylind...

More information about my Vintage Baltimore Orioles Baseball Cap?

I wanted to know the age of my grandfather's Baltimore Orioles Baseball Cap? Thought maybe someone could enlighten me with anything they may know about this hat? I cannot for the life of me find anything else like it anywhere. Thanks in advance!

~ WANTED ''CLIVE'' TRAINER SKATEBOARD BACKPACK ~

~ WANTED ''CLIVE'' TRAINER SKATEBOARD BACKPACK ~ Hy I have been searching for 12 years this red and black skateboard backpack from Clive .The Tv Star Clark Kent own it in Complete Series Smallville.It was available around 2000-2002 and was a 'Trainer...

Item not as describe, need help!

I have purchased some compression pants, the guy sent the item a lot of time after I pay, in the top of that, once I finally got the pants, it ended up being different pants, I talked to the guy and he apologized, he said that he sent the wrong ones ...

Rip Off seller!

Seller has been advertising a price on a product for over 2 weeks. I went to purchased the item and they raised the price of the product as I was about to make payment by $133.00.. they are scammers. I had a Mcdermott Team Pool Cue on watch for about...

Leupold Scopes

Please be careful when bidding on or buying any rifle scope advertised as Leupold. Many sellers on eBay are selling fake Chinese made scopes being described as Leupold. Please check serial numbers. Call Leupold and they can tell you if the serial num...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! DARTBOARD INFO

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE ME SOME INFORMATION ON THIS DARTBOARD. I HAVE GOOGLED BUT CANT FIND ANYTHING.IT SAYS BRITISH MADE AND GENUINE BRISTLE ON BACK SO ANY OTHER INFO WOULD BE APPRECIATED.

IMG_0856 (1).JPG IMG_0857.JPG
Most Marked as Helpful Authors