cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worst experience with a seller ive ever seen in my life. Plz help me. LF kayak w/ pedal drive

So for a while now my dream has been to buy a pedal kayak. I love fishing and I have been doing so off and on since i was a weeeee lad. (na im from tx lol). See, down here we tend to or fixxin ta be there (lingo example lol). Ok all of that was just me attempting humor. Heres what went down, grab some popcorn and drink n relax. After weeks, even months of searching for the perfect kayak/boat/john boat/ basically anything that can have one of two things on it, either a pedal drive system, or a trolling motor. So, I run across this Kayak add, its perfect. Its my price range, it looks great, i went ahead and bought it. I WON THE BID, YAY, EVEN OUTBID MYSELF TO MAKE SURE I WON! lol. The guy offers to deliver it to my house, for some reason, i remember specifically hearing a thought in the back of my head saying not to do that, just go get it myself. But like an idiot I didnt do that and let him come to my house. Keep in mind, it takes him 2 hours to get here. I just so happen to have a condition where i Black out sometimes. randomly. didnt plan on doing it, it just happened. So the second i wake up and start basically falling over looking for my phone to see where the guy is, he had already texted me. Wish I could link the screenshots to here so yall could see what he says. but ill go ahead and run it down for yall.

him: 2:48pm  I am here at the gate.

him:  2:52pm  Are you coming? I have to get back to houston.  (earlier he mentioned he could hang for a few to answer some questions i had)

him: 2:58 Youre a POS. I drove down here to help you out. Im going to give this kayak away to someone with some common decency.

Me: 3:14pm blacked out on my floor, waking up and checking my phone, i write, hey hey, i fell asleep dude jesus christ, you here?

Him: 3:15pm  GO **bleep** YOURSELF.          

Me: 3:16pm  Can you relax please it was an accident its not some **bleep** thing against you ill come pick it up from your place if thats cool, (he cancelled the payment and sent it back to me at this point, just because he waited what, 32minutes total?) Still me, Like, dude you didnt have to cancel the thing that was my christmas present that ive been working towards for months now.

Me  3:17pm  Im sorry I fell asleep man I didnt mean to i meant my family was here and they knew you were coming, you could have stepped outside of your vehicle at ANY point and knocked on my door, or talked to the people you had literally FOLLOWED IN behind coming into our gate. Not blaming him, its still my fault cause i was blacked out. But HE DIDNT NEED TO TALK TO ANYONE , I T WAS PAID FOR, HE COULD LITERALLY DROP IT OFF AND LEAVE. but no, he cancels my order and **bleep** leaves and blocks me.

I am generally grateful if yall can help me buy this thing. Ill go pick it up, i dont even care. He just blocked me and i cant get a hold of him on ebay or phone. Plz convince him to sell it to me.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Worst experience with a seller ive ever seen in my life. Plz help me. LF kayak w/ pedal drive

I would say just be glad you were refunded, and that nobody can force that seller to resell you that boat.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

After giving the seller negative feedback for your problem, I don't think you'll have a chance to buy it again.

Have a great day
Message 3 of 3
latest reply