cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seller isn't answering my questions about their golf clubs that their selling.

I 've been sending a seller questions about a set of golf clubs that their selling for the last couple of days and their a big seller on eBay and can't get any replies from them.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

@pollackjoe 

Some sellers don’t answer, ever. 
Just be sure not to bid or buy until you get your answer. Your bid/BIN is a commitment to purchase. 

No one asked, but I am looking forward to the day when having feedback default sorted by relevance seems right.
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Hi @pollackjoe . Sorry to hear that, but it may be time to move on to a different seller. Some general tips:

- Sellers are not required to respond to messages, so if you don't get a response and need the info to make an informed purchase, move on to another seller.

- Many sellers (especially large sellers) operate on business hours M-F so if you've been messaging over the weekend you should give them 1-2 business days to respond.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

There are a lot of factors why some sellers may not respond quickly or at all as other have stated. For me, if i can not get an answer on a question within a reasonable amount of time (24-48 hours during the week) i typically will pass on the item. If they do not respond quickly or at all when you are trying to buy the item, what happens if there is a problem. That does not mean the item is bad or that you will have issues if purchased.

-Good luck

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Got a notice from the seller saying they won't sell to me, so I guess that's that.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

We're they questions about lowering the price? 

Message 6 of 6
latest reply