cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with jordan sneakers Thanks

I found these in a box lot there signed by Uconn girls b-ball not sure who but more interested in what the sneakers are i know some can be worth money any info would help not sure to list or trash them condition poor.

DSC05651.JPGDSC05656.JPGDSC05657.JPGDSC05662.JPGDSC05654.JPGDSC05660.JPGDSC05658.JPG

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

I wouldnt sell those beat up shoes, authentic or not,could open some problems for you.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Bad advice from bonjourami, list anything you want as long as you clearly explain the condition. There is a buyer for everything. One persons trash is another's gold!

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Thanks

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Thank you so true but still looking for a what model for this sneaker

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Looks like the sole is old and crumbling..my advice stands..

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Greetings,

1st of all you need to show a close-up of the signatures and identify who they are. I have sold boxing items in 10x's worse condition for near 4 figures. I've seen baseball jerseys with dirt, tears and stains sell for 5 figures.

So, yes, good chance they are junk but that depends on the details. UCONN was/is a pretty good team LOL, shall I say legendary! 111 wins without a loss.

Do you know who the signatures are? Send a close up if you have time.

Woman's sports history is important.

I tell you what, find out who sold them, if good players, start them at .01 and shipping fees to cover expenses. You may be surprised.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply