cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Air Jordan Michael Jordan Warm-up Suit, What Team?

Will you please help me with this warm-up suit?    I would like to know the team, and is this the real Nike brand or a knock off.  Ebay has many MJ Warm Ups priced from a few dollars to hundreds.  The one I have is no where in sight so cannot compare it. the red is much deeperthe red is much deeperIMG_20180917_194052.jpgIMG_20180917_194015.jpgIMG_20180917_194127.jpgIMG_20180917_194155.jpgIMG_20180917_194058.jpg  From google I see that the suit may be Cincinnati Bulls(?) but the colors do not exactly match.  Sorry, I know nothing about sports but knew enough (I thought) to pick this up when I saw it at an estate sale.  Any enlightenment will be appreciated from team name, year, is this a good suit, ideas on value, just anything you have to say.  Thank you, Peggy

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Because of the green and orange colors in that warmup, it does not seem to be associated with any team that Michael Jordan played on.

Michael Jordan would first, and foremost, be associated with the Chicago Bulls whose colors are red & black; suits using these colors, and possibly white, would be associated with the Bulls and be the most significent of Michael Jordan's career.

He was briefly associated with the Washington Wizards whose colors are red, navy blue & silver.  In collage he played for The North Carolina Tar Heels whose colors are blue and white.

I am not saying that this Jordan brand product is not authentic; I don't know. I am just saying it is not any team color of Michael Jordan. Hope that helps.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Because of the green and orange colors in that warmup, it does not seem to be associated with any team that Michael Jordan played on.

Michael Jordan would first, and foremost, be associated with the Chicago Bulls whose colors are red & black; suits using these colors, and possibly white, would be associated with the Bulls and be the most significent of Michael Jordan's career.

He was briefly associated with the Washington Wizards whose colors are red, navy blue & silver.  In collage he played for The North Carolina Tar Heels whose colors are blue and white.

I am not saying that this Jordan brand product is not authentic; I don't know. I am just saying it is not any team color of Michael Jordan. Hope that helps.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply