cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Silver Mark

Dear members, after spending several hours unsuccessfully researching on this topic, I need some help identifying the silver mark included in this message. This is a small vase marked on the bottom "6S" in a triangle and further down what looks like an amphora and underneath the initials "Nro".IMG_6924.JPGIMG_6923.JPG Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Silver Mark

pretty sure those pics are upside down...

check Sweden... S9 is the date mark for 1968, and i believe OJN might be the silversmith's initials...

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Silver Mark

Thank you so much for such detailed info but most importantly for taking the time to do so. Stay safe and healthy!

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Silver Mark

Some countries use similar Marks. It is most times helpful to see a picture of the item as it may help direct attention to narrow down a global region. From my perspective it is the urn or vase Mark that is most likely Country of Origin Mark.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Silver Mark

In your images I do not see the Country Mark for Sweden which is three crowns in circles in a pile.

That said, the Vase shaped Mark may be a City Mark for Stockholm. Edit: According to research the Stockholm Mark is a crowned person.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply