cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

shipping price for seller error

So I am selling cards on here. I have it set to usps first class mail letter and it says I pay $0.66 then after item is purchased I am charged $4 for usps ground service and I cannot change it. HELPPPP

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: shipping price for seller error

Your shipping is for FC letter, eBay doesn’t have a label for that. You put a postage stamp on the envelope write the buyers ship to address and your return address and pop it in the mail box. 
If you’ve already purchased the ground advantage label and haven’t used it, you can void it. 
Printing and Voiding shipping labels. 

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

does that mean there would be no tracking on it? how do i confirm that the buyer has received it ?

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

First Class Letter and First Class Large Envelope / Flat are both untracked services. eBay gives sellers the choice to use the shipping service they want, but untracked postage cannot be purchased through eBay. Without tracking you will be required to refund if the buyer files a non-receipt claim.

If that doesn't work for you then you need to use a tracked package service, like Ground Advantage.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

@wastingtime101 Answered your question.  

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Inexpensive items really don't need tracking. In fact, without tracking the buyer WILL receive their item faster in like 3-5 days from coast to coast. Tracking can delay your item by weeks especially during the holiday rush.

I have never lost anything in the USPS this year. "Knock on wood."

Message 6 of 6
latest reply