cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

shipping paid by buyer, but i can deliver. no scanning at post office, so it shows it's not shipped

Shipping was paid by the buyer.  After I see where she lives, I let her know I can deliver it as I am going through her town soon.  She agrees to that.  Now the item cannot be scanned at the post office and I will be a mark against me as an item not shipped on time / or scanned.  I am a top rated seller and careful not to have this against me.  How do they adjust this?  Maybe I should call eBay?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: shipping paid by buyer, but i can deliver. no scanning at post office, so it shows it's not shi

The buyer can mark it delivered. There is a drop down where they leave feedback.  That might help.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Re: shipping paid by buyer, but i can deliver. no scanning at post office, so it shows it's not shi

Good customer service is preferable to an insignificant ding. You may also ask her to leave feedback, there is  an option to indicate whether the order arrived by a certain date, i.e. on time

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Just ship it.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

I would just ship it. 

Tell the buyer you must provide tracking. 

Message 5 of 5
latest reply