cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay Flat Rate Shipping no longer available?

What happened to the flat rate shipping options on eBay? I went to put an item for sale today and alot of the shipping options have been taken away. All of my packaging is flat rate shipping.

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: eBay Flat Rate Shipping no longer available?

They are all still there just like yesterday....

What are you seeing when you make a new listing?

"policies" instead of choices?

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Now when I went to create a new listing it shows the flat rate options. It wasn't showing any of them before. What in the world. 😠 I guess it was a technical issue?

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

hopefully it was....

(temporary)

sometimes, when you sell similar or relist, the options need to be changed on the global level....

unless you have "business policies" enabled, when you make a NEW listing from scratch, all the options should be there for you.....

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

I am not finding the padded flat rate option.  Only medium and large flat rate boxes.  I am not going to list until it hopefully returns.  It is so frustrating.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Yea...It is working again.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

eBay's wacky programmers have recently introduced a completely unnecessary hoop to jump through for sellers who want to use Priority Mail flat rate packaging: Sellers must enter specific package dimensions which correspond to the dimensions of the flat rate package. This is what member wastingtime101 wrote about the situation:

eBay made an unannounced change related to setting up listings with certain types of packaging.

When package dimensions entered exceed eBay's programmed dimensions, eBay will not show you those shipping options when setting up your listing.

To access these services, enter the following package dimensions:

USPS Flat Rate Envelopes: 12x9xl

USPS Small Flat Rate Box: 8×5xl

USPS Med Flat Rate Box: 14×12×3

USPS Large Flat Rate Box: 12x12x6

eBay Standard Envelope: 11x6x0.25

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Both of the posters who were having problems have said it's working again.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply