cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay Delivery Services Shipping Label Fee on international shipment????

I used the cheaper ebay international delivery for a 4 oz package, paid for the label, shipped it, now about 10 days later a random charge of $21 shows up on my fees for "eBay Delivery Services Shipping Label Fee". Click on it, its the international order i shipped. what the heck??? Has anyone else seen this happen??

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Here is a cut and paste from the eBay standard international delivery info, so you were not charged at the time you "purchased" the label, it's a little confusing.

"eBay international standard delivery charges will appear on your eBay invoice.

You’ll only be invoiced for a shipping label once your parcel has been received at our consolidation center. If you don’t use a label, you won’t be charged for it so there's no need to void labels, simply discard them."

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Thank you very much for your help

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Just a heads up.. I think you confused what the OP was saying.. if the $21 charge was for the label.. you are 100% correct... but if she got an additional $21 charge beyond the label as a "service fee." that's completely different.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

I am pretty sure I paid for the label to ship to the hub.  4oz pen to ship to Canada and I get a $19 charge like you said 10 days later.    Buyer paid $14 for shipping WTH it wasnt free shipping I am pretty sure it cost me to ship to Erlanger or wherever.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply