cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't print my labels to a scale size

Does anybody know why today I am not allowed to print my labels to a smaller size. Once I hit scale to 60% the labels disappear? It allows me to print at 100% only........     Is there a problem today Kinda hard to do shipping when It will not allow me

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: can't print my labels to a scale size

Same thing happened to me using the edge browser.   Must be an issue with the last microsoft update.

I switched to chrome browser and that worked for me.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I just had a windows update I wonder if that is the issue thank you I'll try a different browser

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

If you are open the label file with Adobe and not the browser's built in reader, you should have no problem scaling to whatever value you want.  However, going below 80% the barcode scans may be problematic unless you print in high resolution, and/or graphic mode, on bright white paper stock that maintains crisp black edges of the bar lines. 

Plus some printers, especially label printers, can distort the bars when scaled too small.   This also can occur when sending even a high resolution image to a printer that then down converts the barcode image to print it.   So check under magnification to be sure.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply