Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Realized I was sold fake Jordans about little less than a year after the payment

So on July 10, 2016, I purchased my first pair of Jordans off of Ebay. I recieved them on time and the day I got them I realized that there were some pen markings on the shoe that I cleaned off, and some **bleep**ty gluework on some parts of the shoe...

Buyer Paid Outside Of Ebay, Now Says The Item Is Faulty

i sold a working peice of equipment to an overseas buyer, i accepted his counter offer on ebay but he asked to pay outside of ebay but through paypal. He gave me his email and i requested the funds which he sent. I paid for a courier to take it to hi...

Buyer damaged item, wants return

I sold a brand new phone in sealed retail packaging. Buyer now claims it is defective and he can't call out. I think he just had buyer's remorse but it doesn't matter. I have to do the return if he cries defect. My only option is to accept the return...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Fedex Smartpost

The past week or so every Fedex Smartpost has cost me more than the customer has paid. It's never been more than a $1 difference but don't see why this is happening. I'm not changing the weight or dimension before printing the label so it's not for e...

Shipping to United States and many other countries - odd pre-defined countries list

Hi! I've seen many times at very different auction pages the same phrase "Shipping to United States and many other countries - See details"". When I click on the link "See details" it shows the same list of 21 Europe and Asia contries (well, I'd not ...

Item Delivered To Different Address, Not Sure how to Proceed.

So, I ordered two items from ebay: A squad of space marines from warhammer 40k, and a case to hold warhammer 40k miniatures, known as a "skirmish" case. However, it wasn't until the squad was delivered that I had realized it was delivered to the wron...

Undeliverable - Item restricted at Global Shipping Center

I bought the next item on ebay ----------Barn Find. Original Vintage WW2 Era, 1944 Coleman U.S. Field Cook Stove in the original aluminum canisternumber Now its said it the shipping center Undeliverable - Item restricted at Global Shipping CenterAug-...

refund claim filed before item is received

I have a buyer who ordered a linen item and the day I shipped It I received a message indicating the buyer would like to return it as the color was white in the pic but actually antique white. This was before she received it. I sent message to inform...

the seller disapears and gets avay with my money

I paid for the item I wanted but I never received it and the seller disapeard!!!!!! How do I get my money back since the seller disapeard, there is no way to contact him. How does ebay permit this kinds of members. Anyone had the same experiece?

Buyer demands refund for delivered item?

I recently sold a $200 amplifier on eBay, but unfortunately confused two tracking numbers on another item. eBay is demanding I update the tracking number, but you cannot use a tracking code that has already existed on a separate item. I messaged the ...

Return label page, "Buy a Label on Ebay" is not offered as an option anymore

Today morning this option is no longer available, when I click accept return the only options available are: upload your own label, confirm you already send the label, or you can't send the label. Until today I have no problem to buy a return label f...

Seller accepted return and now I can't reply to his message

Yesterday I started the return procedure on ebay for "not as described" and today the seller wrote me a message stating that, even though the product is different, it has the same functionalities. He ended the message saying that he would wait for a ...

Looking for advice on a Buyer that sent back the wrong item during a return

The buyer of our item requested a return, we sent them shipping with tracking. The item arrived and it is not the item they purchased from us. We sent them several messages on ebay and called their phone and left messages, they will not respond. We a...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors