cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your ship from address must be in the United States to purchase a label. Edit ship from address

"

Your ship from address must be in the United States to purchase a label. Edit ship from address "

I just sold my first thing and I live in Sweden, there is no .SE website so how do i ship my item?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Your ship from address must be in the United States to purchase a label. Edit ship from address

This is the .com site so the only postage that can be purchased here is US-based. You will need to purchase postage outside of eBay then upload the tracking number to eBay. Check the website for PostNord Sweden - you should be able to buy shipping there.

For that dollar amount, you must get online viewable signature confirmation to qualify for seller protections @vpyp8936 .

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

How do I get "online viewable signature confirmation"? 
Do you mean a tracking number? 

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

@vpyp8936 wrote:

How do I get "online viewable signature confirmation"? 
Do you mean a tracking number? 

Purchase online viewable signature at the SAME Time as when you purchase the label. Do not try to add it after the fact.

If you are unsure, call the carrier before purchasing and verify that you can purchase with online viewable signature. 

Posting ID
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

The majority or all of the services at the post office there may already have tracking but only some of them may require a signature, especially if you are shipping outside of the country.  You will need to find out which services will require a signature when the buyer receives the item.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply