cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why not shipping to Sweden?

Why does some salesmen refuse ship to Sweden?

Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

@mikaeromil-0 

Some don't want the hassle with returns.

Some don't want to deal with customs.

Some just don't want to.

Have a great day.
Message 2 of 13
latest reply

I was more talking about when the salesman can find Sweden in the exporting list.

My advice is to cancel the sale as problem with buyers address and then relist with international shipping to the buyers location.  

I wonder if I can relist by my self?

Message 3 of 13
latest reply

All your remarks are correct but that is not the problem I ask about. It seem´s to be more of a technical kind

But thank you.

Message 4 of 13
latest reply

Are you a seller?

What are you wanting to relist?

I see you are listed as in Sweden. Are you trying to buy from a US seller?

klhmdg  •  Volunteer Community Mentor
Message 5 of 13
latest reply

@mikaeromil-0 

Did you try to purchase something but you can't pay for it because of your location?

What is the 'technical' part of your situation?

Did the listing show the shipping costs to your country, or are you using a company that ships to you from the originating country (freight forwarding company for instance)?

No one asked, but I am looking forward to the day when having feedback default sorted by relevance seems right.
Message 6 of 13
latest reply

Sellers can Block any country they want to. They can even Block entire continents.

However, such a Block is also supposed to make the listing invisible to buyers in those countries.

A seller may Block bidders with Strikes for Unpaid Items. This is a basic Seller Protection and most experienced sellers have enabled it.

A seller may Block a specific bidder who he does not want to deal with ever.

Some buyers who want to buy from US sellers will hire a Freight Forwarding company in the USA so that the S seller only has to ship to the US address.

• The seller is only responsible for delivery to the US forwarder's address. After that, the forwarder is responsible for delivery.
  • Most forwarders also deal with customs and sales taxes, which also protects the seller, but costs the buyer since the forwarder will not cheat on this.
Message 7 of 13
latest reply

@mikaeromil-0 wrote:

All your remarks are correct but that is not the problem I ask about. It seem´s to be more of a technical kind

But thank you.

You asked why some sellers don't ship to Sweden?

Have a great day.
Message 8 of 13
latest reply

Hello!

This is  exactly my problem!

I get the message "that I shall tell the seller to find another place/country for my delivery and I don't know how to change. And then it ends with that they don't deliver to Sweden. Although it goes well the most of the time I shop.

Where do I find the listing showing the shipping cost (I use my Ebay-app) or company that ship to Sweden.  

One seller said that He just uses the Ebay international shipping program and that Sweden was not enlisted. Is that something I can enlist by my self?

It sounds that you understand my problem! Thank you!

Message 9 of 13
latest reply

Every listing has a shipping cost.

If you click on the shipping details if you do not specifically see a cost to Sweden they don't ship there.

Message 10 of 13
latest reply

You guys must ship to Sweden!!! Support Sweden more!!!!! 😡😡😡

Message 11 of 13
latest reply

@rolar1944 

Seriously? 
You dug up a 2 yr old thread for that? 

Message 12 of 13
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 13 of 13
latest reply